Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few lids quietly optimistic we are going to win the EL. I can't see any of the continental teams posing too much threat. Pocettino's Spur's is (I believe) our greatest threat
the 2 italian clubs should be pretty strong. Roma only marginally went out the CL and the waiter of Napoli knows how to get results in Europe. Other than that, there's no real standouts no

i know we've looked great in europe this season, just hope people don't use a possible knockout to have a go at martinez because they've bigged us up for the win. I mean probably most of the teams left in have had better seasons than us up to now

Facts show that we are in a relegation scrap. For the ulturn in form recently we still only have one win to show for it.
I am very worried as we are not getting any calls from refs or lucky breaks. And when we do, we mess up like the pen v West Brom.
We should not be in the position we are with the squad we have.

At least we've progressed from "he's turning us into Wigan ffs, can't marshall a defence to save his life" to "Martinez has turned into Moyes ffs, far too defensive, why doesn't he attack more".
yes LL, it's a case of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. But pleasingly, I have detected a (generally) more sanguine air to forum discussions today. It is good to see and augurs well for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back