Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice for him to come out and say what the majority of us are thinking, and perhaps provide us with some form of interest/hope for next season. I don't know about any one else but I don't feel particularly interested regarding next season, based on this seasons affairs. I think we will be somewhere around 8th-12th next year. I expect us to try and be competitive in a cup but ultimately fall sort.

Stop brown nosing
I was agreeing with Chico, who was having a sensible moment.

Haha, you left the second "o" out on purpose you monster.

Sorry......you cannot put the words "Chico" and "sensible" in the same sentence.

That is one of them there oxymoron thingys, innit

:whip:

It's a big summer for Martinez, As well as bringing the right players in, he has to get rid of the deadwood - some of which he is responsible for bringing in. If we are going to finish higher than this season, it's time to get rid of some of the championship level players.

Would be nice for him to come out and say what the majority of us are thinking, and perhaps provide us with some form of interest/hope for next season. I don't know about any one else but I don't feel particularly interested regarding next season, based on this seasons affairs. I think we will be somewhere around 8th-12th next year. I expect us to try and be competitive in a cup but ultimately fall sort.
maybe he doesn't share the same thought so thats why he's not saying it?

maybe he doesn't share the same thought so thats why he's not saying it?

Surely he must though?..

A man whom set his own targets of champions league when he walked in the club....

How can he be anything but disappointed with what he's seen this season. All kinds of excuses can be made but simply we have been poor in every department and for me that starts with the manager.

Surely he must though?..

A man whom set his own targets of champions league when he walked in the club....

How can he be anything but disappointed with what he's seen this season. All kinds of excuses can be made but simply we have been poor in every department and for me that starts with the manager.
of course he's disappointed but people on here ignore context completely. his comment of a 10th place finish being an achievement probably refers to it being a good finish considering where we were earlier in the season. the same people who banged on how we were certain do go down are now pissed that we're 10th, what did they expect us to go from 15th to 6th over 15 games or something?

of course he's disappointed but people on here ignore context completely. his comment of a 10th place finish being an achievement probably refers to it being a good finish considering where we were earlier in the season. the same people who banged on how we were certain do go down are now pissed that we're 10th, what did they expect us to go from 15th to 6th over 15 games or something?

I hear what your saying. Just hopeful next season we can get excited about something.

I try mate. But there's only so much sensible soccer to go round.

_-Sensible-Soccer-Amiga-_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back