Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more needs saying after David.

Thats all I need, an admission that hes not the right man for the job.

I thank you for your honesty, the Plotters thank you for your honesty, but most of all, the forum thanks you.

About time too like

Lets be honest here, nobody really has any idea, I actually plucked the 24m from my arse, not even joking.
I totes forgot young James.

I suspect all told he's around +18-20million, which is far more than Moyes had. But I also suspect the spending will stop soon and we'll see Roberto's numbers revert to the mean (spending nothing).

Christ, digging up history to find some no mark who managed us before getting jibbed off in the back of a taxi to try and make Martinez look good is a desperate move.

Christ, digging up history to find some no mark who managed us before getting jibbed off in the back of a taxi to try and make Martinez look good is a desperate move.

Its ok, hes just admitted that Martinez isnt the man to take us forward.

davek said:
That's not what I'm saying. I'm pointing out that the dominant personality may well come after Martinez - someone who can build on the right approach to the game we're rediscovering under Martinez.

He didn't get sacked in a taxi. Moores sacked him in the Grosvenor Hotel in that there London...to be exact.

And that's very dismissive of Carey. He provided the foundations for the success of the 60s. I don't call that leaving no mark.

Martinez needs a few seasons more to stamp out the agriculturalism that the dour Scots Smith and Moyes shackled us with. If he does that and nothing much else it'll all have been worth it. His historic mission: to recapture what it is to be an Evertonian and have a team that plays the right way.

Lemon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back