Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon.jpg
That's a quite brilliant find/post

RM will fail ever time with some on here

If his team fails on the pitch, all you will here is the Moyes followers calling for his head

If his team succeeds on the pitch, all you will hear is he had the money and Moyes would of done better if given the money

If his team exceeds on the pitch and he then leaves for a bigger club, all you will hear was he wasn't as faithful as Moyes

The problem I see is people will want Everton to fail so they can say 'told you so'

Lets just judge the Catalan Clown at the end of the window, for me, he has excelled in every summer transfer since he took over, his January record is a bit wishy washy, but lets worry about that in 6months.

We all want a superb window and a decent pre-season, if we can get that and he learns from his many mistakes from last season, we can really kick on this coming season.

Lets just judge the Catalan Clown at the end of the window, for me, he has excelled in every summer transfer since he took over, his January record is a bit wishy washy, but lets worry about that in 6months.

We all want a superb window and a decent pre-season, if we can get that and he learns from his many mistakes from last season, we can really kick on this coming season.

Apology accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back