Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly true. That Wolves goal was so boss. And the Portsmouth one. And United.

FFS BILY

That United goal, I'd love to know how fast that ball was moving. The Pompey one at the end of the season, casual little 30 yarder into the top corner, probably my favourite.

I'm surprised there's no Martinez in/out poll after today to be honest...

Would anyone even vote in? I know it was preseason but today showed how far off we are as a team. We're going backwards and even basic fitness levels looked miles off the Arsenal lads. This slow play in our own half does not play to the strengths of the team. I don't think Martinez has learned a thing from last season.

Do not post in this manner
Inflation. You know what that word means don't you?

Look , forums are about opinions Everyone is entitled To there own opinions. You go behond that....don't agree with me? Fine! But it's getting very boring that every opinion I make, whatever thread is followed up by Moyes......blah blah blah....give it a rest ffs.

I think your a clueless, loner, weirdo type of freak that's sits a computer all day just waiting for my posts to make your day worthwhile. I think you have problems pal....get a life or just ignore my posts (like I've been doing with yours) and have a good chat with fellow blues.

If you don't agree, you don't have to be a Bell end!! Better still get yourself some pumpnanny or ass if that's your thing and just chill and be happy!!

Should have put out our strongest side to start today, it's a trophy, not a kick about, Arsenal took it seriously.

He's got till Xmas for me.
Yes, that annoyed me too.

Loser's mentality, which means it's never a surprise when our players bottle it in the big games.

Look , forums are about opinions Everyone is entitled To there own opinions. You go behond that....don't agree with me? Fine! But it's getting very boring that every opinion I make, whatever thread is followed up by Moyes......blah blah blah....give it a rest ffs.

I think your a clueless, loner, weirdo type of freak that's sits a computer all day just waiting for my posts to make your day worthwhile. I think you have problems pal....get a life or just ignore my posts (like I've been doing with yours) and have a good chat with fellow blues.

If you don't agree, you don't have to be a Bell end!! Better still get yourself some pumpnanny or ass if that's your thing and just chill and be happy!!

Reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back