Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Backed' with £4M this summer.

If things turn out badly in the coming weeks there can be no criticism of RM while this state of affairs continues. Save it for for those deserving it: Kenwright, Earl, Woods and Elstone.

Please.

Today's performance had nothing to do with the board and everything to do with Martinez.

No excuses. At home v Warford, who are starting 6 debutants. Give me a break. Any manager worth his salt, who's had three yrs to work with this squad, should be taking 3pts. An easy, easy three points.

Team selection, style of play, being defensively clueless all come to mind!

'Backed' with £4M this summer.

If things turn out badly in the coming weeks there can be no criticism of RM while this state of affairs continues. Save it for for those deserving it: Kenwright, Earl, Woods and Elstone.

Moyes did ok with peanuts to spend every season so thats no excuse tbh,we all know the board are a disgrace and are pretty much useless but sadly I think our manager aint much better either,I think give this guy till christmas might be a mistake,he seriously has turned us into a wigan and I can't see anything changing from last season's pathetic campaign.

just said he wants more players this window, there are things you can have a go at martinez for but the lack of action on transfers is NOT his fault

Please.

Today's performance had nothing to do with the board and everything to do with Martinez.

No excuses. At home v Warford, who are starting 6 debutants. Give me a break. Any manager worth his salt, who's had three yrs to work with this squad, should be taking 3pts. An easy, easy three points.

Team selection, style of play, being defensively clueless all come to mind!
Oh please, so its Martinez fault when players make mistakes or just play [Poor language removed]?

Moyes did ok with peanuts to spend every season so thats no excuse tbh,we all know the board are a disgrace and are pretty much useless but sadly I think our manager aint much better either,I think give this guy till christmas might be a mistake,he seriously has turned us into a wigan and I can't see anything changing from last season's pathetic campaign.

*lights a candle for Billy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back