Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha.

The divas are in.

hair-fire.gif

First half terrible; second half we stepped it up.

A draw at home against a highly motivated promoted side = not the worst result in the world. The only two chances they created they scored with. We should have won that as most sensible people will agree.

Ha Ha Ha.

The divas are in.

hair-fire.gif

A draw at home against a highly motivated promoted side = not the worst result in the world. The only two chances they created they scored with. We should have won that as most sensible people will agree.

I blame the players actually. There was a glancing header Lukaku missed. And completely an open net too. There were also two or three crosses where just one touch would've put them in, but we didnt touch them.

I blame the players actually. There was a glancing header Lukaku missed. And completely an open net too. There were also two or three crosses where just one touch would've put them in, but we didnt touch them.
Yep. Should have been won fairly comfortably.

We didn't get all three points and that's a shame. However, we have another 7 days to try and get bodies through the door...eventually they'll have to arrive...wont they?

Ha Ha Ha.

The divas are in.

hair-fire.gif

LOL. Let's see your reasoning when Southampton Webb us next week, utterly deluded mate, which chances did we miss? Were they enough to win us the game?

Last edited:

LOL. Let's see your reasoning when Southampton Webb us next week, utterly deluded mate, which chances did we miss? We're they enough to win us the game?

There's no Lol about it mate.

I know you're frustrated we never lost so you could start fapping on here, but we had hard luck.

Now we all need to settle down and see what that mingebag board allow Martinez to bring in.

And cheer up, we'll be top half after this first weekend!

If them mistakes are the same every week then yes the blame lies on Martinez, plus the fact he doesn't learn from his own mistakes. He's on borrowed time for me

The fact that fans started booing and groaning after only 20 minutes of the opening game of the season because the play was so slow and predictable isn't a good sign for the manager.

There's no Lol about it mate.

I know you're frustrated we never lost so you could start fapping on here, but we had hard luck.

Now we all need to settle down and see what that mingebag board allow Martinez to bring in.

And cheer up, we'll be top half after this first weekend!
If you think I'd rather us lose so I can say 'I told you so' then again all I can say is you're deluded. If Martinez gets us playing better creative football and we start winning then great but I'm 100% convinced he is totally incapable. I admire your stubbornness but you are going to be tested this month and not just by me.

Yep. Should have been won fairly comfortably.

We didn't get all three points and that's a shame. However, we have another 7 days to try and get bodies through the door...eventually they'll have to arrive...wont they?

To be fair Dave this should have been sorted before the season started however we do not know the inside story so pretty useless to speculate.

The fact that fans started booing and groaning after only 20 minutes of the opening game of the season because the play was so slow and predictable isn't a good sign for the manager.

But from what I saw of the 2nd half, they played a lot better?

To be fair Dave this should have been sorted before the season started however we do not know the inside story so pretty useless to speculate.

Yes it should. Now given how much Martinez has been repeating the mantra about getting the elusive three new players in, who do you think is responsible for them not being in right now?

Martinez is NOT a ditherer. This situation has dragged on but not at Martinez's insistence. It's beyond his control.

Exactly, he's learnt nothing from last season.

Every man and his dog can see our buildup play is slow and predictable.

We have players worth a lot of money in our first team that he can't get the best out of so why would bringing in anymore players change that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back