Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, Chelsea drawing at home first game of the season 2-2.

I expect there'll be a load of wallopers on Chelsea forums calling for Mourinho's head later.

:coffee:

Yeah because he has never won anything with Chelsea and dosen't look like he ever will.

I expect there'll be a load of wallopers on Chelsea forums calling for Mourinho's head later.

Calling him a 'narcissist'

And all sorts.

Which is ironic in that the bad biffs doing the 'narcissist' shouts don't even know what it means.

I note Everton are down to 6th now in that table.

I want heads to roll...and I want them rolling NOW!

I do believe in 1985/1986 Everton got beat 4-1 by Spurs first day.

Won the league.

Doubt there were biffs calling Kendall out like today.

Slow burn is the season.

That narcissist shout. Tops the lot today. Utter beaut behaviour.

...he never won anything with a £4M summer spend either.

Which is why Martinez should of identified what players we needed as soon as the window opened and worked to bring them in, waiting until now is stupid, but expected nothing less from him. He has said we don't have to sell to buy which means the money is there, he just dosen't know what to do with it.

The difference is they are 2 weeks behind the rest of the league in their preparation, and have all kinds of money available to buy some decent forwards.

Meanwhile Arouna Kone spares our blushes at home to Watford...

I do believe in 1985/1986 Everton got beat 4-1 by Spurs first day.

Won the league.

Doubt there were biffs calling Kendall out like today.

Slow burn is the season.

That narcissist shout. Tops the lot today. Utter beaut behaviour.

On a serious note: I'll start to judge this season for Martinez once we have these new players bedded in and the walking wounded back in the matchday squad.

We need to be patient.

Which is why Martinez should of identified what players we needed as soon as the window opened and worked to bring them in, waiting until now is stupid, but expected nothing less from him. He has said we don't have to sell to buy which means the money is there, he just dosen't know what to do with it.

Market conditions dictate the purchase schedule. Not the club overwhelmingly.

The only thing he's waiting for - as we all know - is for the misers in the boardroom to give him the cash to buy players.

Martinez has not been backed this summer...£4M in early spending says so.

On a serious note: I'll start to judge this season for Martinez once we have these new players bedded in and the walking wounded back in the matchday squad.

We need to be patient.

Exactly.

Think he over crowded the midfield today.

Kone surprised me. Thats the most hes shown in two years.

As for the rest they need piping down.

No delafeo. No Baines. Lukaku question marks on his fitness.

People need to get a grip

Not the way the transfer market works mate. TDD is a busy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back