Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave will handle matters whilst I'm indisposed

Like if you start chatting 'narcissist' stupid-nonsense like that bad ted who hasn't a clue about football.

For @davek its like horses for courses putting melts like that back on the shelf when they talk trash about martinez

Night night Matthew. Sleep tight and don't let the narcissists bite.

Beyond parody.

1 game. Like RAWK that.

The thing for me is how stupid the idea is.

Almost impossible to work under our board. We could have De Boer, Koeman, Kendall mk1, Alex Ferguson, Alf Ramsey, anyone, they would get little to no backing.

Martinez doesn't help himself sometimes like sticking with Barry every sodding game for 90 sodding minutes, but it's not all on him.

That team today should be beating Watford no matter what.

What?? You do know the club will be aware of what payments they are due to enable the financial planning.

Its not like Bob is sitting there waiting for the cheque to arrive before any decisions are made.

Jesus wept

Aye but it's easier to go and get players when the dough actually comes in. We can make moves quicker and maybe, in certain situations, offer more money.

But I mean, don't let that take away from your Anti-Martinez agenda, which you have held since the fella got the job.

...if only the board had given him more than a £4M transfer kitty.

He'd have bought some better players and had a better team?

Cause managerial ability has nothing to do with it? I mean, what kind of manager can't finish top 6 with bugger all money to spend.

New signings are one thing, but regardless of the XI we field we play the same dross.

Are you telling me that if he gets the players he wants he's going to change his 'philosophy'?

When the board pony up £800 million to buy the best players in the world who can actually play in his "philosophee" we'll win the league and the Martinez fan club will be fully vindicated.

It's not Martinez's fault the crappy players we have now can't play how he wants them to.

.....I'm just passing this on rather than support the view but the Sporting Life tipsters were chatting football and suggested the 13/2 about us being in the bottom 3 after 10 games was real value based on who we have to play. Ben Linfoot said Everton to get relegated wasn't the worst 50-1 bet nor was the 20-1 for RM to be the first manager to leave his post.

So hope they are very wrong.
Of course it is. If we go by last season's fixture that would put us on 5 points which normally would be bottom after 10 games.

If however we're even somewhere around mid table not too far in points away from top 4 we could have an excellent season.

With the injuries and fixture lists Martinez must be wondering what he did in a past life.

Aye but it's easier to go and get players when the dough actually comes in. We can make moves quicker and maybe, in certain situations, offer more money.

But I mean, don't let that take away from your Anti-Martinez agenda, which you have held since the fella got the job.

Getting yourself all tied up.

It won't make any difference at all and it won't make it easier

Like i said, payments aren't made in one go....

SO it won't make any difference if the money is there or not. The financial side of the things will aready be sorted, they'll know how much is available for fee, wages and extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back