Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Swansea's football last night quick fie passing entertaining loads of chances - what's gone wrong with all this Tippy Tappy stuff with defensive midfielders and so slow with no width??????

and yet every time they come here they bore the pants of everyone, Joey.

They play the same as us :(

Damo's arse is splattered all over the front windshield of the plotter van.

A bit of patience is needed here though. 90 minutes in and some are already advocating a full lynching. After a terrible 45 minutes and a good 45.
Allow the man to bring the players in he wants and see how we look after 15 or so games.
He had one good season, he had one bad. Needs to prove himself with this season.

Play the ball quicker and to the feet of players facing forward instead of backwards. That's how we can open a team up and create spaces and scoring chances.

The last thing they want is new players in that can help the manager and his team out. A shocking but right on the money claim to make. It's really very very sad. And I mean that sincerely.

The cabal have tried to use any and every trick in the book to discredit Martinez.

As soon as we went 0-1 down they were out in force on Saturday.

They don't want him to make any signings and they don't want Everton to win. Pure and simple.

It's results driven. If results aren't forthcoming and performances are anaemic then it all takes care of itself. Which is why after one game....one drawn game...it's off the scale demented to be carrying on like this shower are.

THATS an agenda.
It's not just one game we've been like this though, is it? 6 home wins in 20 games can't be a coincidence, can it?

Saturday was a continuation of last season's abysmal form. He is still persisting with his flawed system of playing. Cleverly, Barry and McCarthy all in midfield, who didn't call that he would do that? If us mere fans can predict what he is going to be doing, imagine what a Premier League manager who is paid millions every year will know.

'That shower' have valid points. The only person with an agenda, from what I can see is you. You're a WUM who will carry on spouting your Pro-Martinez rubbish at every opportunity, just like last season.

It's not just one game we've been like this though, is it?

Saturday was a continuation of last season's abysmal form. He is still persisting with his flawed system of playing. Cleverly, Barry and McCarthy all in midfield, who didn't call that he would do that? If us mere fans can predict what he is going to be doing, imagine what a Premier League manager who is paid millions every year will know.

'That shower' have valid points. The only person with an agenda, from what I can see is you. You're a WUM who will carry on spouting your Pro-Martinez rubbish at every opportunity, just like last season.

"pro-Martinez rubbish."

Hahahaha. Dave's such a a bad man and a bad wum, for daring to actually support our manager.

Last season he started off with a massive amount of goodwill in the pot.

This season he's not really got that benefit so let's see.

I can still remember us playing Man Utd, Wolfsburg and Arsenal (travesty of a result that) off the Goodison pitch last season. He's still got my backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back