Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great? Maybe Lukaku and Barkley are top class.

The rest? Meh.
You know what i am saying,we have the players to get us top 7 this season and anything less than halfway will be bad unless we get to a final.
With a proper board and backing we would be looking for a top 4 fight but they have no ambition so it will be a fight for the europa spots

You know what i am saying,we have the players to get us top 7 this season and anything less than halfway will be bad unless we get to a final.
With a proper board and backing we would be looking for a top 4 fight but they have no ambition so it will be a fight for the europa spots
Look I\m not saying we shoudn't get top half of the table in any case, we probably should. But anyone expecting us to pull up trees after a summer inactivity like this needs their heads testing.

Lets see what we get in, but for now all bets are off on the manager and his stewardship of this team. He's just received a huge kick in the bollocks.

Look I\m not saying we shoudn't get top half of the table in any case, we probably should. But anyone expecting us to pull up trees after a summer inactivity like this needs their heads testing.

Lets see what we get in, but for now all bets are off on the manager and his stewardship of this team. He's just received a huge kick in the bollocks.

Think he received it on Sunday tbh judging by his body language in his interview after the match. Maybe that was the point where Stones had just been told that he had to hand in a TR if he wanted to go.

Think he received it on Sunday tbh judging by his body language in his interview after the match. Maybe that was the point where Stones had just been told that he had to hand in a TR if he wanted to go.
Possibly.

I believe Martinez has thought the best of him that he wouldn't. But RM is not a naive person. He'll have all scenarios covered. I feel sorry for him but he has to kick that boardroom door and demand all of this cash, and NOW.

Feel sorry for the guy, genuinely a nice guy having to front up to the media whilst the board and Stones hide behind him just like they did Moyes in the past. All reservations about his style aside, how can any manager be expected to produce in the premier league anymore. You can't even keep a teenager for more than 2 seasons.

Possibly.

I believe Martinez has thought the best of him that he wouldn't. But RM is not a naive person. He'll have all scenarios covered. I feel sorry for him but he has to kick that boardroom door and demand all of this cash, and NOW.
Martinez with money is dangerous, Martinez panic buying is suicidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back