Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
said it a week or two ago and it still holds weight.

how can we expect our manager to improve on the pitch when the board Tues his hands behind his back? after last season you would think by Christmas if we are really struggling then he isn't the right man for the job. But having to build a new defense this close to the end of the window I'd he surprised if we don't struggle. I mean how can jags build a partnership with a guy who can't even understand English!

Panic buying in general is suicidal. Hopefully the replacements have already been identified, and proper ones.
It is but as thing stands John Stone is still a humungous asset to Everton, if we blow the money we reciece, the fall out from that could go be with us for years

Either the Stones money or the TV money WILL disappear.
£30m roughly.

Enough to keep the train set running for another few years.
Every club has been splashing the TV money already, so probably safe to say that the TV money has well and truly disappeared, so if anything is spent it will be a result of the John Stones sale.

Based on?

All his big purchases have been sound
I rather yau the majority of his purchases have been sound.

And I'm not sure id agree with you on your point anyway, but i'm not getting into that again McCarthy has been his best pound for pound business.

Why?

The board aren't great but they haven't done anything wrong here. If Stones wants to go that's his call. We offered him a new deal last year and he was delighted to sign it. What more could we do?
lol Arteta, Rooney, Lescott and now Stones all hand in transfer requests within the last week. I'm sure the board are absolutely devastated not getting to spend all that money with the little time remaining.

Open your eyes, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back