Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously.....you posted that article in response to people saying there is no evidence Everton were in for Nolito. Amongst many other jarg links, you managed to select that one as the most credible and seemed to think this somehow proved your point.

The article has no quotes, but you decided that it is credible because it mentions the chairman had said we were interested. You incredibly even commented "How much more credible can you get?", and told another poster to learn how to use Google. This, about an article from a jarg website referencing a daily sports rag which is as jarg a source as can be found here in Spain.

It is then pointed out to you by @Moomin that the original spanish article also has no quotes. Showing clearly the article can't be trusted as credible, and most probably IMHO, having read that "newspaper" plenty, is completely made up.

Your response is highlighted above, and is a lovely example of the complete lack of self awareness you have.

Your response to the conversation should at some point have been "okay fair enough, no i don't have any evidence we were in for the player, I just choose to believe it and like posting millions of posts on stuff I choose to believe as fact".

On topic...I still like Bobby, but I'm a bit mad at him for not buying a playmaker. I'll get over it so long as he gets one in Jan.

He won't get one in January either mate

Seriously.....you posted that article in response to people saying there is no evidence Everton were in for Nolito. Amongst many other jarg links, you managed to select that one as the most credible and seemed to think this somehow proved your point.

The article has no quotes, but you decided that it is credible because it mentions the chairman had said we were interested. You incredibly even commented "How much more credible can you get?", and told another poster to learn how to use Google. This, about an article from a jarg website referencing a daily sports rag which is as jarg a source as can be found here in Spain.

It is then pointed out to you by @Moomin that the original spanish article also has no quotes. Showing clearly the article can't be trusted as credible, and most probably IMHO, having read that "newspaper" plenty, is completely made up.

Your response is highlighted above, and is a lovely example of the complete lack of self awareness you have.

Your response to the conversation should at some point have been "okay fair enough, no i don't have any evidence we were in for the player, I just choose to believe it and like posting millions of posts on stuff I choose to believe as fact".

On topic...I still like Bobby, but I'm a bit mad at him for not buying a playmaker. I'll get over it so long as he gets one in Jan.
The article said the chairman admitted we were interested in Nolito and just because they didn't actually quote the words you think they are just blatantly lying. You are unreal.

blackjack-ko-count.jpg

Any sites where you can get odds on the first drone injury? Because it's us you just know it'll happen.
Ha Ha - thats us!!
It will be a 'greviou's injury!
Lets face it, we all know Bobby just got one of the new Millenium Falcon Drones for his Birthday and wants to find an open space to fly it - Finch Farm! I am sure disney is going to mak a mint on buying Star Wars. The new movie is due out around Crimbo but they have already started all the merchandising. Bobby must be a big fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back