Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not bad but you're living mostly off something that happened 2/3 seasons ago, that's as lame as kopites 5 times shout, you're livin in the past with that stat

Yet you've just said...

2 wins 3 draws 1 defeat is average, not good or bad, it's certainly not great for a club like us

Going on past successes I take it?

Longevity helps, it's not a hindrance.

It is what it is that list. There's no arguing it away. Martinez is consistently a manager who'll get wins, more so than anyone other than Catterick - who also espoused attractive, no compromise football.

I disagree, in fact I'd say it's the direct opposite. The longer a managers around the less impact he has on players and the easier it is for others to identify weaknesses.

Reactions: FTY

This is not an RS cult situation lad, Evertonians can question selections and other Blues can debate those questions without aggression. Chill your booties.
You are asking me to discus something that we have no idea of outcomes
All that I can comment on is what I witness
The selection was correct and only for RL not converting we would of come away with all the points
I want to see more of GD and AL, but you don't change a winning team, why would you

Sorry if stupid offends you, but easily remedied - don't pose stupid questions

You are asking me to discus something that we have no idea of outcomes
All that I can comment on is what I witness
The selection was correct and only for RL not converting we would of come away with all the points
I want to see more of GD and AL, but you don't change a winning team, why would you

Sorry if stupid offends you, but easily remedied - don't pose stupid questions
Like reading a Chris Bascombe article this

Longevity helps, it's not a hindrance.

It is what it is that list. There's no arguing it away. Martinez is consistently a manager who'll get wins, more so than anyone other than Catterick - who also espoused attractive, no compromise football.
Longevity has nothing to do with winning 42%. In fact, longevity would tend to make a winning % go down with crap seasons and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back