Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tried something different, which after a decade of Moyes is refreshing. It didn't work so he broke the glass on the emergency panel and brought on Gareth Barry. Barkley and Deulofeu done the rest. Everton through to the next round.

It was an alright night for him but this thread only generates pages when we have an adverse result and all those who didn't want him in the first place jump all over him, flutes like @hktoffee.

I like having him as manager.

The funny thing about it is if we had lost 'they' would have slated him for getting the tactics wrong when 'they' have wanted him to change the tactics. Saying he's stubborn and all that nonsense. 'They've' begged for us to play wingers and a more attacking lineup. He did that.

Barry coming in and settling things down will have them right pissed off.

The funny thing about it is if we had lost 'they' would have slated him for getting the tactics wrong when 'they' have wanted him to change the tactics. Saying he's stubborn and all that nonsense. 'They've' begged for us to play wingers and a more attacking lineup. He did that.

Barry coming in and settling things down will have them right pissed off.
You do the antagonistic polarising much better than I.

I was only setting @davek up for the dayshift with that bilge I just typed.

Gets on my tits. Wish they'd back the manager and accept he won't get it right every game instead of looking to find a reason to sack him at every turn.
It's a very modern fan thing. Ultra critique is in, shows that your standards are higher than everyone else and your analysis is uber sharp.

XFactor culture for beauts. Acute geordieitis.

He should of won plenty of fans over just by how he stood up to mourinho over the stones saga (plenty managers would of caved in! And then went and kicked his ass on the pitch, your starting to see this year his plans and how he's building us for the future and were looking good, just look at that defence! he's part of the family. Only thing that worry's me bout him is if he try's bringing 3 at the back into our system cos its always been there on the edge of his mind!

He should of won plenty of fans over just by how he stood up to mourinho over the stones saga (plenty managers would of caved in! And then went and kicked his ass on the pitch, your starting to see this year his plans and how he's building us for the future and were looking good, just look at that defence! he's part of the family. Only thing that worry's me bout him is if he try's bringing 3 at the back into our system cos its always been there on the edge of his mind!
Spot on. He does some mad stuff from time to time which does my head in. I still am trying to forgive him for the Eto'o, Barkley and Naismith on the left carousel last season.

This young talented and importantly - confident - team he's building settles my nerves with him. He's got a plan like. Just hope it comes off, it probably won't, but we should get to enjoy watching it try to.

Thought he was off his tits with Lennon at fullback but it was functional enough.
A few more games to learn the position and he'd make a decent RB.

Nah actually no. They suffer from an extreme but the other way where they think that everyone and everything is dead boss.

They (we?) are equally annoying as the moaning SACK HIM arl arses.

Basically just a load of self-opinionated tits wishing they'd somehow made a career out of football. As if they had any chance.. Half of them are proud of their one-handed typing skills.

Spot on. He does some mad stuff from time to time which does my head in. I still am trying to forgive him for the Eto'o, Barkley and Naismith on the left carousel last season.

This young talented and importantly - confident - team he's building settles my nerves with him. He's got a plan like. Just hope it comes off, it probably won't, but we should get to enjoy watching it try to.
Yeah your def right there mate, he certainly does come out with the odd random idea every now and then, god knows where they come from aswell I mean sticking lennon at right back 2night when u got browning fit!

Unless he was wanting try 3 at back + wanted see lennon as a wingback, I mean the blokes mind is full of football he prob uses it like a bingo tub thing + just pulls a random idea out each time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back