Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their first album was good and the second one had some decent tracks on it, but pretty much everything after was gash.

That's the popular opinion! Last 4 albums have been good just not popular. Albums 3 and 4 were the poorer ones...

Back to Martinez though...he needs to work out how to break down west brom or this prediction will come true...I'm going for 0-0 on past evidence...

Another thing is England could well lose it'd 4 champions league spots meaning you would have to finish top 3 . Hard to see that happening

true, tbf with the new TV deal it's hard to see how the prem will fail to start attracting more top quality players to the league. i hope to god it makes it more competitive with a genuine chance for about 7 or 8 teams at the start of the season to compete for the title. would much rather see that than england have an extra place in CL with only 5 teams competing for 4 spots.

true, tbf with the new TV deal it's hard to see how the prem will fail to start attracting more top quality players to the league. i hope to god it makes it more competitive with a genuine chance for about 7 or 8 teams at the start of the season to compete for the title. would much rather see that than england have an extra place in CL with only 5 teams competing for 4 spots.

Attracting them and getting them to play at the level in England that they have previously played at are two totally different things.

Di Maria, Falcao and Ozil spring to mind in the present day.

Crespo, Shevchenko and Morientes among others from the recent past.

West Brom are going to try and nick a goal on the counter then sit 10 men behind the ball.

What we really struggled against last season. Let's hope Martinez's fresh approach can unlock this, though with possible 3 out of our starting back 4 out I am slightly worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back