Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been secretly thinking along those lines mate. Felt a bit daft if I am honest.

But. Are there 4 better sides, with the potential we have, than us? Dont think so.

Are there 3? Probably

Can we beat 2 of those 3? Certainly.

Sake.
need to get healthy to have shot at it.

need to get healthy to have shot at it.

Oh sure. Like I said, idle thinking really. But it is a funny time atm.

If I could be arsed, I would dig a post out I made in the Norwich away match thread from his first season. Wasnt predicting anything, or hailing a new demi god RAWK style, (we drew 2 2 ffs!), but it struck me that something was happening. Why I was so bewildered at Christmas time last season when it went rubbish.

Lets enjoy it anyrate.

Oh sure. Like I said, idle thinking really. But it is a funny time atm.

If I could be arsed, I would dig a post out I made in the Norwich away match thread from his first season. Wasnt predicting anything, or hailing a new demi god RAWK style, (we drew 2 2 ffs!), but it struck me that something was happening. Why I was so bewildered at Christmas time last season when it went rubbish.

Lets enjoy it anyrate.
Yeah its pretty wide open in the league right now. I was never too worried about martinez as you could see what he was trying to do, just needed to work through the lows.

Unfortunately not. I think we'll do really well, and have revised my opinion on the difficulty of achieving top 4, but City and Arsenal are too good.
Arsenal are too good you reckon? They are definitely beatable, they won't win the league with their current squad.

Don't think any team will be too good this season. City looked it at the start but have been dodgy since. It's gonna be a fun season and it will through up some good surprises

Arsenal are too good you reckon? They are definitely beatable, they won't win the league with their current squad.

Don't think any team will be too good this season. City looked it at the start but have been dodgy since. It's gonna be a fun season and it will through up some good surprises

Arsenal will hit their stride I reckon. Silva would be a massive loss for any team, City struggled without him, but their squad is no less strong. They'll win it this season, unless Arsenal can add character to their talent.

Arsenal will hit their stride I reckon. Silva would be a massive loss for any team, City struggled without him, but their squad is no less strong. They'll win it this season, unless Arsenal can add character to their talent.
True. City missing Kompany aswell I think. United don't look convincing although they are grinding out wins, Palace and Leicester have looked good but haven't done it against the bigger teams and Everton have sent Mourinho's head west and Chelsea look sh1te.

I will be seriously pissed if he decides to play it safe again tomorrow. 'Again' because of last season, they barely looked like they went for it in either game.
He said we'll go at them today mate, and that we shut up shop in the last one because we basically needed the point and couldn't afford to lose.
Or something like that, there's an article on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back