Roberto Martinez Stadium drawing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marketing pushes really need to be very well coordinated and bought into. There are loads of ways to market Everton. The club doesn't seem to be sure how they want to go about it. But I do wonder if some of that has to do with the fans. It seems 90% of the time the club tries something new it's met with moaning about how it's something the Kopites would do, or how it's 'not Everton' or some such.
Bang on. They are damned if they do, damned if they don't. Everton fans are great fans, but they can be a damn difficult bunch

i think its great, its great advertisment and if anything it shows belief in the manager to do that which string out positivity amongst everybody

he's signed a 5 year contract he aint going anywhere soon.

Even moyes almost relegated us and still stayed despite our worst ever prem season.

I'll chirp in and say it is a big no for me. As some have said it is very un-Everton. It is similar to getting a tattoo of a girl you have only been seeing for 2 weeks or something.

I expect to hear "Where is the Roberto Martinez murial painting money Bill?" some time soon. :)

You sound like one of them arl farts who tell you to sit and shut up at the game and won't even wear an Everton scarf to the game because they think its 'un Everton'

Our manager is new to the Job and isnt to us what Saddam Hussein was to Iraq.

If after 15 years of glory and trophies then its fitting but it's not Everton this. This is Oldham, Accrington or Preston.

need to throw up a martinez billboard in times square a la joey harrington in the early 2000's

JOEY-HEISMAN.jpg

That's nuts really. Imagine being that big. People would be really dissapointed when they'd meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back