Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always use the argument of

What is stekelenberg on the pitch for? To stop goals.
What is Rom on the pitch for? To score goals.

He's done that yesterday and had to live off scraps throughout. He's getting back to his old self, and had 5 in his last 4.

He desperately needs someone up top with him!

Real shame we have no midfielder capable of feeding him on a regular basis. He's more likely to run onto a mishit back pass than be played through by one of our team.

Normally agree with a lot of your posts but I feel the midfield don't have faith in him and it's his lack of intelligent movement that slows our game down.
The amount of times he tries to take a man on and fails has me screaming at him.
Don't get me wrong he's a great finisher and love him to bits but is that enough to be top level.

Three years = zero success, comedy we haven't built a team around and allowed him to flourish with decent playmakers, he's on fire at the moment and maybe we are finally doing just that?

Normally agree with a lot of your posts but I feel the midfield don't have faith in him and it's his lack of intelligent movement that slows our game down.
The amount of times he tries to take a man on and fails has me screaming at him.
Don't get me wrong he's a great finisher and love him to bits but is that enough to be top level.

He can improve don't get me wrong but I think his movement demands good through balls. He is slightly lacking in his movement from wide crosses I'd accept. But generally I think we fail to utilise his enormous talent.

Three years = zero success, comedy we haven't built a team around and allowed him to flourish with decent playmakers, he's on fire at the moment and maybe we are finally doing just that?

Like how Aston Villa and now Palace acknowledged that there probably isn't a better header than Benteke, so they feed him with crosses and ... he scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back