Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a lovely free kick.

I'd think that him and Benteke would be the ultimate strike force if I hadn't seen them look like a pile of Campbell and Ferguson for Belgium before.
I think Benteke is better by himself. He needs small fast players around him to move the balls into positions so they can cross or deliver him the ball.

Basically he needs a team setup to feed him. It's actually arguable that Belgium would be wise to do so.

I think Benteke is better by himself. He needs small fast players around him to move the balls into positions so they can cross or deliver him the ball.

Basically he needs a team setup to feed him. It's actually arguable that Belgium would be wise to do so.
He does seem to suit the lone striker role better than most. I would have loved Everton to have bought him.

He does seem to suit the lone striker role better than most. I would have loved Everton to have bought him.
I didn't but that was for 2 reasons. I wouldn't buy a player who has had an ACL and I don't like the way Benteke forces a team to play. He's brilliant for a mid table team who wants to be best of the rest and possibly win a cup.

In other words you are probably right but I want us to be challenging the likes of Spurs and Liverpool. I think if I accepted Everton were destined to be at the level below eternally I probably would find myself watching a lot more La Liga and supporting Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back