Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what, maybe he's scoring goals and keeping us above the water but there is no real hunger in his game. I'd give everything for a striker in Costa or Suarez mould. You can see passion, desire and energy in their game. We need someone who's a first line of defence, who is keeping defenders busy, chasing them all the time and giving them a real hard time. That's what you need from a guy who's leading the line and Lukaku is nothing like this.

If the price is right I'd sell him. Maybe we won't get a 20 goals striker, but someone who'll put a fight and improve us as a team.

You know what, maybe he's scoring goals and keeping us above the water but there is no real hunger in his game. I'd give everything for a striker in Costa or Suarez mould. You can see passion, desire and energy in their game. We need someone who's a first line of defence, who is keeping defenders busy, chasing them all the time and giving them a real hard time. That's what you need from a guy who's leading the line and Lukaku is nothing like this.

If the price is right I'd sell him. Maybe we won't get a 20 goals striker, but someone who'll put a fight and improve us as a team.

Is that you Steven? Would you like to come back from Norwich?

Respectfully mate, and of course your opinion counts, but I totally disagree with all that. You put Romelu in a team surrounded by quality footballers and he scores 35 goals.
It frustrates me endlessly when I keep reading people in here wanting him sold.
For nearly 3 decades we have had predominantly average, at best, footballers. We get one that is world class and Everton supporters want him sold.
Just staggering to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back