Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He has the potential to play for a bigger club than Everton, but nobody knows what will happen after this season."

that is not 'wasting his career'.

He simply said Lukaku has the 'potential' to end up at a Real Madrid or Barca.

I really don't see the issue with it but then I forget we've got the second-most touchy/deluded fans on the planet after our near-neighbours :)
Could have been a lot worse. Could have said he has the potential to play for one of the Manchester clubs or the RS

"He has the potential to play for a bigger club than Everton, but nobody knows what will happen after this season."

I really don't see the issue with it but then I forget we've got the second-most touchy/deluded fans on the planet after our near-neighbours :)

I hate to side with Zat on this one, but he has said he's too big for Everton and that he shouldn't be playing here.

you are right.

everton fans have selective memories when they choose to have them lol Especially over more important things, like rooney leaving off the back of our lowest points total in 100 years, then call him a traitor for not staying at a sinking ship.

I hate to side with Zat on this one, but he has said he's too big for Everton and that he shouldn't be playing here.
he is too big for everton.

the fella scores for fun and carries the team on his shoulders, literally the case for 2 seasons where his goals were the difference between mid table and going down.

you are right.

everton fans have selective memories when they choose to have them lol Especially over more important things, like rooney leaving off the back of our lowest points total in 100 years, then call him a traitor for not staying at a sinking ship.

I just wished he had stayed abit longer being a 'big blue' and all and not leave at the earliest opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back