Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He a goalscorer and by far and away our best player. He's the only one a top side would look at.

He's not good enough to play for a top side which is why he plays for Everton.

If he worked as hard as Diego Costa he would be at a Utd, Chelsea, Juventus, Madrid but he doesn't so he plays for Everton as a big fish in a small pond, quite happy tucking away goals in a crap bottom half team.

I appreciate his goals but i also know that he's only at Everton because he's lazy and doesn't work hard.

He's not even in the top ten of our best players.

However, he's the best goalscorer by an absolute mile, but given I think he's one of the best goalscorers in the world, that's not a surprise.

A "player" is a different thing.
Disagree completely. He's the only one who consistently does what he's paid to do. Score goals. We have keepers who can't save the ball, defenders who can't defend, midfielders who can't tackle or pass, wingers who can't cross the ball.
To say we have 10 better at there job is total bull in my opinion . But your entitled to yours

Disagree completely. He's the only one who consistently does what he's paid to do. Score goals. We have keepers who can't save the ball, defenders who can't defend, midfielders who can't tackle or pass, wingers who can't cross the ball.
To say we have 10 better at there job is total bull in my opinion . But your entitled to yours

You're hopelessly blind. But when we con PSG into parting with 60 million smackeroos in January, you will SEE

Reactions: JLW

Don't believe the media hype that follows him. Football is a team sport and he doesn't contribute enough. Barkley is in the same category loads of hype but no end product they both live off the odd televised game where they play well and that carries them on until the next 1. It would certainly be interesting to see how we performed without him for a few games

He will mate. That's a certainty . He's 23. His next club will be a big side.

Yes of course, but until that inevitably happens we can convince ourselves he's not an excellent player by creating our own twisted versions of reality in which goals don't count and no one's ever been interested in buying him etc.

That's not what he's paid to do - he's paid to be part of a team unit. He is abysmal at that.

Goalscoring is just one element of a modern striker.

He will mate. That's a certainty . He's 23. His next club will be a big side.

Who though? He's not good enough to play for anyone in the top 4 in England and the current 8 favs for the Champions League this year are Barca, Bayern, Real, Juventus, Atletico, Dortmund, City, Arsenal, he's not good enough to play for any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back