Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scores as many goals as Lewandowski and is dog poo? loool

Aubameyang's got a 0.55 goals per game ratio since joining Dortmund, compared to Lewandowski's 0.68 goals per game.

As they are not the same, I would ask you to please retract your statement sir.

The Bundesliga is a top league. He's done it consistently since his arrival at Dortmund, both in the Bundesliga and CL (an now Europa).

Clearly the Bundesliga is a TOP LEAGUE.

Click here to to view their table

Remind me how top this league is again.

(For future vaulting reference, it is November 11 GMT when I post, 12 matches in, and there are currently FIVE teams with a positive goal differential. FIVE. Removing Bayern Munich and Dortmund from the equation, the remaining best is Volkswagon Wolfsburg - the team we absolutely battered last season.. at +5, 13 points out of 1st a mere 12 matches in.)'

To stay on topic, batter them, Rom, batter everyone.

Clearly the Bundesliga is a TOP LEAGUE.

Click here to to view their table

Remind me how top this league is again.

(For future vaulting reference, it is November 11 GMT when I post, 12 matches in, and there are currently FIVE teams with a positive goal differential. FIVE. Removing Bayern Munich and Dortmund from the equation, the remaining best is Volkswagon Wolfsburg - the team we absolutely battered last season.. at +5, 13 points out of 1st a mere 12 matches in.)'

To stay on topic, batter them, Rom, batter everyone.

It's a very competitive league (bar the title) - as in most seasons any trhee out of around 7 teams could reach the Champions League realistically. I'm not saying it is as good as the Prem, but then again there is some absolute tosh in La Liga as well. The Bundesliga is easily the third strongest league in Europe, and most of the sides operate on a Southampton-esque model. Sell their best players, bring through new ones, sell for profit, yet still remain competitive.

A huge positive this year has been Lukaku, I just hope we don't sell him in January/ the summer!

I think this squad has a lot of potential and we need to keep this core of young exciting players.

If we had to sell him I'd maybe take £50 million but i'd much rather it didnt come to that, we proved we aren't a selling club!
http://realsport101.com/how-long-can-everton-hold-onto-romelu-lukaku/

I am not worried about any Outgoing major contributors in January. Mirallas is a possibility but it is the summer of 2016 that is a worry.

50ml would be cheap in my eyes

I said last season that the work RM was doing with Lukaku would make him a far better all round player
He is now looking a class act in most areas, and add to a great goal record he will be very hot property come the summer.

I still sit with 55 - 60ml bracket

It's a very competitive league (bar the title) - as in most seasons any trhee out of around 7 teams could reach the Champions League realistically. I'm not saying it is as good as the Prem, but then again there is some absolute tosh in La Liga as well. The Bundesliga is easily the third strongest league in Europe, and most of the sides operate on a Southampton-esque model. Sell their best players, bring through new ones, sell for profit, yet still remain competitive.

There's some absolute tosh in the Premier League as well. Don't get suckered in by the nonsense about it being amazingly competitive, 3 different winners in the past 10 years says it all.

Let's be honest, once you get past the top 8 in each the standard is going to decline. You can't say the likes of Newcastle/Sunderland are better than most of the Bundesliga. They'd be scrapping around the bottom there too.

Reactions: DRM

Rom is well on the way to being one of the most sought-after strikers in world football. If only I thought we could keep him - with Stones, Barks, Ger & Rom as the spine of our team we could really shake things up in the Prem in years to come.

Ridiculous that the grauniad excluded him from their 'team of the year (so far)'. :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back