Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he's done exactly what you what and you're still moaning.
But the manager said this yesterday
“The message to him at half-time was to tell him that sometimes he runs too much (out wide) and that he needed to stay up front"

Hang on you're the one who brought the managers quotes into it, now you just dismiss what the manager is saying??

That's some high level debating skill right there

It's a bit boring really but, just to sum this up, for you and others(I can't be bothered putting all the quotes in here, much like you couldn't when you replied),

The manager said "we need to press from the front"....he doesn't and that simply means players within 5 or 10 yards of him!

“The message to him at half-time was to tell him that sometimes he runs too much (out wide) and that he needed to stay up front"....when we have possession of the ball

"He still does press though. The manager has also praised him (The manager shouldn't, especially if he wants us to do well) many times so he must be doing something right"....praised him for pressing? even when he says we need to press more from the front i.e. him

Hang on you're the one who brought the managers quotes into it, now you just dismiss what the manager is saying??....answered that above i.e the manager might be wrong?

That's some high level debating skill right there....Thank You.

He's the best striker we've had for a while but, if he wants to become a 'great' striker, he needs to improve his overall game. If he does that we won't see it because he'll have moved to another team, which is what'll happen when someone 'decent' actually bids for him. Until then, as others have said, enjoy him but, also hold him to the same standards that are asked of others in the team.

Started and scored the winner the other day, if they were selling i think other European clubs would be ahead of us in the Queue. Plus is he known for work rate? As thats a big moan about Lukaku
I not saying go buy giroud,I'm saying lukaku is not the only centre foward out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back