Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd hope for at least a 90 million release clause since if he continues scoring like he does now in a year that will be his minimum value.

I also hope we offer him, if it's possible, 150-200k a week -basicslly pay him a Psg/man u wage just to keep him.

He is our only world class player at the moment.

I'd hope for at least a 90 million release clause since if he continues scoring like he does now in a year that will be his minimum value.

I also hope we offer him, if it's possible, 150-200k a week -basicslly pay him a Psg/man u wage just to keep him.

He is our only world class player at the moment.
Paying him any amount is irrelevant really. He is looking at Moshiri and Koeman right now to show him ambition by building a team that will contend for the title (CL qualification minimum). He loves being here, that is obvious. But can Everton match his,and our, ambitions?

I'm 26, and Lukaku is quite simply the best player i've ever seen in an Everton shirt. 136 goals and he's only just getting started.

We should hang on to him with everything we've got.

Make him far away our most highly-paid player and if he/his agent insists, negotiate an extremely high buy out clause that represents his market value and value to Everton. We have to remember that if/when he goes, we'll not be able to purchase a player of a similar standard, so will need to change our team to perhaps two strikers or fill multiple positions to get the goals we'd be losing from Lukaku. I genuinely don't think 80m plus is out of the question. Bale went for more ...

He could waltz to China for half a million a week, or sign for any top CL club in the summer for 250k a week. We need to make sure we get the most money we can for him when he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back