Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything less than £70m release clause doesn't make sense for Everton as they could easily have exceeded that this summer had they suspected Rom was running his deal down.

Rom has signed the deal because he wants to stay and has likely seen our summer inbounds and overall plans for the club.
I like to think this as well, despite everyone trying to sell him still with clauses. ;)

Don't know whether to take this as good or bad news. Because there is probably a catch to it as this a CL Club pay a certain amount. Should be at least £70m, then the club have to accept the bid. Because that6 is the only way unfortunately I see him signing the deal. But well deserved anyway. Any idea on what wages he will now be on?

Don't know whether to take this as good or bad news. Because there is probably a catch to it as this a CL Club pay a certain amount. Should be at least £70m, then the club have to accept the bid. Because that6 is the only way unfortunately I see him signing the deal. But well deserved anyway. Any idea on what wages he will now be on?

Oh aye, there'll be a catch.

But with the new contract we won't have to worry about any old CL poaching him. I think Rom knows if he keeps doing the business in the Premier League, it's going to lead to a massive move to one of the real super clubs when he's 25/26.

If that happens we'll have had 6 seasons out of him, probably 100+ league goals, and a tidy profit to boot.

I'm absolutely certain that we will have made promises to Raiola, most likely with regard to him making money out of it

We may well have agreed to buy some of his clients

Oh aye, there'll be a catch.

But with the new contract we won't have to worry about any old CL poaching him. I think Rom knows if he keeps doing the business in the Premier League, it's going to lead to a massive move to one of the real super clubs when he's 25/26.

If that happens we'll have had 6 seasons out of him, probably 100+ league goals, and a tidy profit to boot.

If Costa leaves Chelsea in the summer they may well go after him. Other than that for this summer not sure who else. Arsenal maybe if they don't get a new manager? United possibly if Ibra leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back