Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
d85036b09993fe735d5dbd1c007442bc95a201ee

Yes. Sort of. Ish.

But that's just his opinion above, nothing else.

I have no idea what's going on. Raiola may be trying to get a bigger fee for his client by pretending he's ready to stay at Everton if need be. That's my best guess anyway.

It's a shame for Rom because he needs another year or two here to work out his flaws, because if a top club does gamble on him, he could be exposed cruelly as a very raw player technically. It'll be like when Gravesen went to Madrid - good player but his game didn't suit that level or style.

could be pal, my guess also is he might want to wait to see who we actually buy in the summer. talk is cheap saying where going to buy this this and that and going to build a new stadium here or there. couple of big buys in the summer may convince him to stay ( hopefully )

Probably just negotiation tactics by him and his agent as it's obvious the 2 parties still haven't come to an agreement.

I would happily give him £140k a week with a £80 million release clause, that way he either stays or we atleast get top dollar for him. If not no release clause but a gentleman's agreement that if we miss out on top 4 next season we'll sell him for a certain price.

I think he'll sign but I imagine there will be a clear agreement or clause that he can speak to a CL club. I think we will get one more season from him, then if Costa leaves he'll go to Chelsea otherwise I can see PSG or Bayern Munich buying him

He also openly admitted he joined because of the project and he's mentioned quite a few times.

Of course he's going to say that, means nothing. He's a manager who historically moves on after 2-3 seasons. Chances are he won't be our manager by the time the stadium is built.

It's looking like his agent was just trying to flush out interest from other clubs by saying he's about to sign the contract.

No chance. He'll sign a new deal but with a release clause you don't need to flush out interest for one of the world's top strikers mate. Your top clubs will know he only has 2 years left on his deal it's a multi million pound industry not Sunday league football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back