Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's interesting is that when ever a UK based journo has asked him that question his response has always been he's happy and concentrating on now and EFC. That's he's confident his agent will sort out everything and he trusts his agent and his agent has been in the UK media stating a deal is basically agreed.
It's only this one Belgium journo who seems to have got this earth shattering confession from Rom - and as someone said above, those pesky Belgiums do love to pimp their best players to every elite club going.

Something may have changed over the last few days, Rom is scoring for fun and that's normally when his mind starts to wonder but as recently as last Thursday Koeman said he was lead to believe it was close. I'm inlcined to believe our manager and Rom's agent before i believe the Belgium rags.

Anyone else reckon it's weird that he had a massive cheesy grin on his face while giving those answers, despite standing next to an EFC press officer?
It's astounding that it took pages and pages of bedwetting (most of it also on the windup tbf) before this page everyone is seeing the obvious 'bantz'. Lukaku is happy here and will be until a proper elite club comes in for him! Does anyone expect us to be able to keep any of our players if a top elite level club comes in yet? Or our manager for that matter!

So because we're eight points points off 4th because we haven't got a new stadium, basically?

Yes it will have played a huge part over the years including this season.

We can't consistently compete with the huge clubs without a new stadium due to FFP, you can't go doing a man city anymore. We have to significantly increase match day revenue which has been pitifully small for decades relative to many other clubs.

Last edited:

That Belgian journo kristoff is actually sauced and doesn't hate Everton

That said he's just reporting on an interview that probably happened and we'll see what Lukaku meant

It hurts so good.

BTW those no's may have been tongue in cheek. Do not despair yet me brethren as the media looks for every opportunity to whore for clicks.

That Belgian journo kristoff is actually sauced and doesn't hate Everton

That said he's just reporting on an interview that probably happened and we'll see what Lukaku meant
I can only guess that he may have meant that his agent is working on the deal and he is not involved. But his agent is a rat [Poor language removed], and I called him out a few weeks ago. This may well have been a ploy to drum up interest and such. OR- Lukaku and co. think they have done enough to lobby for a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back