Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's class but he's not world class.

I don't strike him in the same league as Suarez for example - the same as Kane where he'll get goals but not good enough to win leagues for teams.

I don't think he'll leave though tbh

This is a chance for Moshiri to show what he's really about.
Hels had that chance and blown it. Siging up Lukaku should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Now we have a player who's agent has got the reduced trigger clause and he can go when he wants.

He's class but he's not world class.

I don't strike him in the same league as Suarez for example - the same as Kane where he'll get goals but not good enough to win leagues for teams.

I don't think he'll leave though tbh

He's the top goalscorer in the Premier League at 23 years old.. He's surely world class.

I want to believe moshiri but I'm used to being let down. Plus he said that the summer was going to be full of marquee signing that didn't pan out and that a private plane was ready to fly sissoko in from France

Footballer in trying to get the best deal for himself shocker!

Interesting developments with Mosh's statement.

He will end up signing IMO, it's that or he will be sold for serious dosh, so its win / win either way for the club.

Hels had that chance and blown it. Siging up Lukaku should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Now we have a player who's agent has got the reduced trigger clause and he can go when he wants.

Why don't we wait and see before making assumptions?

Would a new stadium announcement and a new contract for Lukaku stop you from moaning about Moshiri?

Why don't we wait and see before making assumptions?

Would a new stadium announcement and a new contract for Lukaku stop you from moaning about Moshiri?
The stadium 'news' will be that we have agreed a fee for land - no real news at all; the Lukaku contract should it be signed will result in him leaving this summer or next.

Think that's always been the thing with him, you never got the feeling he was ever emotionally involved with us (if you know what I mean) the funny thing is I've never taken to him as one of those players you love or have any affection for, as long as he was banging them in then I was happy, that was it.
Ive understood this from day one mate , his record is fantastic for a 23 year old ,but lets not forget the role the club has had in his progress. Past 12 games he has truly stepped up to the mark . But as recently as pre Xmas his performances where nothing to write home about indeed some where terrible. Or for the 10 games towards end of last season when he was absolutly dire. The club never dropped him or IMO bought another striker to rival him .
Think the club are fully justified in getting Top Top Dollar when he goes.

I think he can jog on ! He always has been disrespectful to the club with his comments so this comes as no suprise. His snake of an agent put the pressure on the club with snippets to the press and fanbase of 99.99999 % done however the 0.00001 % not agreed on is them trying to take the piss out of the club. He has 2 years left on his contract so its no sweat time, Im actually glad the club have stood up to these tactics shows we mean business, and we will be last to laugh when he is 2nd to Costa and warming the pine at Chelsea

See ya Rom do one ! We bank 80 mil in the summer and save 20 mil on the unsigned contract win win Walsh got to replace him now get on with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back