Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiola has played a blinder here, and got us right by the nads. He knows we can't risk running down of the contract, he's leaked the story so the Everton fans get their hopes up and when the situation changes the finger is pointed at the club.

Accept the lower release clause and give my client a bumper deal for the privilege, sell him now or watch his value deprecate. Either way, my client gets what he wants....a move

I still don’t understand what Rom thinks he achieves by giving that interview. If he doesn’t want to sign a contract that’s fine, he wants CL football that’s fine too – he’s earned it but it’s March, we have 10 games left to play and he has two years on his contract still to run so he’s not going anywhere and the transfer window is still 5 months away. It’s an unwanted distraction right at the time we don’t need it and it’ll take the shine off of every goal he scores between now and the summer.

Raiola has played a blinder here, and got us right by the nads. He knows we can't risk running down of the contract, he's leaked the story so the Everton fans get their hopes up and when the situation changes the finger is pointed at the club.

Accept the lower release clause and give my client a bumper deal for the privilege, sell him now or watch his value deprecate. Either way, my client gets what he wants....a move

Yearh his agent knew he wasn't signing and just fed the club utter lies.

I don't think anyone is "pointing the finger" at the club, Chris.

People I have spoken too, and most the fellows on here, seem to think the agent had been the guy acting the bollox in all of this.

Raiola playing us like an accordion. You don't have to like it, but you have to respect it. By the time we've ripped Moshiri and Bill a new one, Lukaku will be rocking up for the Xiang Fei Riverdragons, earning the GDP of Switzerland every week

I don't think anyone is "pointing the finger" at the club, Chris.

People I have spoken too, and most the fellows on here, seem to think the agent had been the guy acting the bollox in all of this.

There's a few who are pointing the finger and blaming the club. 95% of people know that it's been a massive stitch up on Lukakus side. Either way Raiola has got what he's promised all along, getting Rom away from Everton

Was linked with wanting to go to Chelsea last season - when they are not in the CL this one
Is heavily linked with United - when they arent either and dont look like being in it next season as well

He bangs on at every opportunity about wanting to play CL as his sole aim - lets see if when he does go if he's talking to clubs who aren't going to be in it the season he arrives.

Ok. But we have to admit that those clubs play European football almost every year and have a good chance ofplaying CL.

Raiola's no fool. He know's Rom's stock has never been higher. I think he's played a blinder too but it's difficult to blame the club -Unfortunately if we want to compete with the big clubs and big players we're going to have to get use to dealing with snakes like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back