Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiola's no fool. He know's Rom's stock has never been higher. I think he's played a blinder too but it's difficult to blame the club -Unfortunately if we want to compete with the big clubs and big players we're going to have to get use to dealing with snakes like him.

It was like watching a seasoned poker player bluff his way to the jackpot.

Raiola's no fool. He know's Rom's stock has never been higher. I think he's played a blinder too but it's difficult to blame the club -Unfortunately if we want to compete with the big clubs and big players we're going to have to get use to dealing with snakes like him.
I don't think he's played a blinder. I think he has/had zero respect for Everton, as his initial comments on our club suggested, about how had he been Lukaku's agent earlier he would 'never have signed for a club like Everton'

Unfortunately for him it's come to bite him on the arse, because unless we get top dollar he's going nowhere and compared to players of Lukaku's standard he's on a paupers wage.

He's vastly underestimated Everton and continued his media campaign to rustle us. Not happening though.

If his agent is arguing about the release clause value as some are reporting. It's likely that he has a deal set up in the summer for it.

I'd agree to the release value of 70 million but it doesn't come into effect until the summer of 2018 and if we qualify for the Champions League it's 85 million.

I don't think he's played a blinder. I think he has/had zero respect for Everton, as his initial comments on our club suggested, about how had he been Lukaku's agent earlier he would 'never have signed for a club like Everton'

Unfortunately for him it's come to bite him on the arse, because unless we get top dollar he's going nowhere and compared to players of Lukaku's standard he's on a paupers wage.

He's vastly underestimated Everton and continued his media campaign to rustle us. Not happening though.
Totally agree with this. He only needs to look at Stones a couple of seasons ago, if the club don't get the price they want they won't sell.

Raiola has played a blinder I feel. All pally with our hierachy, stalling all this time, waiting for the right moment.
Will he get a fat fee for Lukaku signing a new deal? That deal has a release clause he knows will be met by those who want a top striker? Will he get a second fat fee for making that happen? Agents are pure snakes.. rich ones though!

Tbf, we rarely get bent over on these things. We sold Rodwell for 24m, like. I'm relaxed about the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back