Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not going to stay at a club not achieving anything.

sadly this is correct ... others too.

Rom has vastly improved this season and you feel is happy here but like any ambitious superstar he wants to win things.

Was talking to a bunch of local guys in a bar in Naples back in May, the only 'thing' they knew / were enthused about re: Everton was Rom.

...that's a huge number mate...but in these crazy money times, you might not be too far off the mark.

He is a guaranteed 15+ goal scorer a season and he will be 23. They could get nearly 10 seasons out of him. When looked at like that, it's relatively small. If Martial goes for £36mn, then Lukaku, especially after a good performance at the Euros, we are talking silly money.

I posed the original question, Pogba or Lukaku....but i think youre underrating him compared to Kane,Giroud and Martial...

Hes FAR better than them.

Yep, I'd make the sacrifice. I don't think Lukaku is any better than what the clubs we look at as rivals have (Kane, Giroud, Martial, etc), so I wouldn't worry too much about replacing him.

As you said, agree to disagree. Egg on my face if he goes on to star for one of the world's leading teams, but I don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back