Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posed the original question, Pogba or Lukaku....but i think youre underrating him compared to Kane,Giroud and Martial...

Hes FAR better than them.
It wasn't intended as a knock on him. I think they're all good players.

Maybe I just have a blind spot with Lukaku, but I don't see him as being in same class that others seem to. 'FAR better' than the those mentioned would put him amongst the best in the world.

I genuinely think he's too much of a winner to be playing for a move. He wants to win the games and play CL with Everton.
If we achieve nothing ...
I hope so,the boy is maturing into a top quality striker

For people to suggest he's actually playing for a move would suggest that last year he just couldn't be arsed

He's suddenly turned it on over the last few months right in line with stories of PSG looking at him

Will be gone in the summer
Nothing to do with his developing ability then?

He may well be gone in the summer,if he carried on the form he's in then yes Europes best clubs will come in for him...........not on the cheap though

Nothing to do with his developing ability then?

He may well be gone in the summer,if he carried on the form he's in then yes Europes best clubs will come in for him...........not on the cheap though

He was basically cruising along last season without much interest

He's defo been told by his agent to up his game to get a big move

I genuinely think he's too much of a winner to be playing for a move. He wants to win the games and play CL with Everton.
If we achieve nothing ...
Left Chelsea where he could have played in the CL.

At under 23 level or even under 25 level im not sure whose better.

It wasn't intended as a knock on him. I think they're all good players.

Maybe I just have a blind spot with Lukaku, but I don't see him as being in same class that others seem to. 'FAR better' than the those mentioned would put him amongst the best in the world.

At under 23 level or even under 25 level im not sure whose better.
His scoring record must be as good as any at this point, but I think Kane is a better all round player. I doubt Spurs fans are as obsessed with selling him to Barcelona or Real Madrid as we seem to be with Lukaku, though.

It'll be interesting to see how he develops. A lot of early bloomers tend to burn out by their late twenties, but not many are blessed with his physique.

Surely RM has to give him a rest over the next few weeks - I think it's 7 games in 28 days coming up. The FA cup stands out as the only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back