Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put himself about with his "antics" throwing our players off their game.

He is brilliant at it too to be fair.
Part of the problem,unfortunately all the top sides have this about them,we are far to honest,even nice,they Chelsea constantly pushed the boundaries and knew they would get away with it,an instance being when moss gave us a free kick,applied his "ten yards spray"they all stood a yard in frontlol

Part of the problem,unfortunately all the top sides have this about them,we are far to honest,even nice,they Chelsea constantly pushed the boundaries and knew they would get away with it,an instance being when moss gave us a free kick,applied his "ten yards spray"they all stood a yard in frontlol
If refs weren't useless ballsacks it'd be better - yellow cards should be dished out for that, for moaning at the ref, all the hand/imaginary card waving... but alas.

Costa isnt that usefull with the ball at his feet to be honest, he must be the worst dribbler i've ever seen, and boy does he like to dribble, the amount of times he loses the ball in a completely unnecessary manner is absolutely infuriating. His aerial game is aso very weak for a man of his size. When he is on his game he's got good hold up play and his passing in pretty decent i'd say, but when he is not on his game( which is happening way too often lately), he is a complete liability. He doesnt have much apart from his goalscoring ability, so i wouldnt say that Costa is an ideal CF for us, even though he scores alot. Morata fits the bill alot better, but his goal output is laughable for a supposed top striker, and at the end of the day, goals win games, and unfortunately, Morata doesnt score enough of them, which is why Emenalo is pushing for Lukaku IMO

Costa isnt that usefull with the ball at his feet to be honest, he must be the worst dribbler i've ever seen, and boy does he like to dribble, the amount of times he loses the ball in a completely unnecessary manner is absolutely infuriating. His aerial game is aso very weak for a man of his size. When he is on his game he's got good hold up play and his passing in pretty decent i'd say, but when he is not on his game( which is happening way too often lately), he is a complete liability. He doesnt have much apart from his goalscoring ability, so i wouldnt say that Costa is an ideal CF for us, even though he scores alot. Morata fits the bill alot better, but his goal output is laughable for a supposed top striker, and at the end of the day, goals win games, and unfortunately, Morata doesnt score enough of them, which is why Emenalo is pushing for Lukaku IMO
Morata is averaging a goal every 90 minutes so far this season.

Would do for me.

If refs weren't useless ballsacks it'd be better - yellow cards should be dished out for that, for moaning at the ref, all the hand/imaginary card waving... but alas.

Im not a massive fan of knocking the ref for making genuine mistakes when it comes to policing the games. How many things do you need to be aware of and see during a game? 1000's. I read somewhere a ref gets on average 98% of decisions correct.

Look at the Sane & Rashford penalty's this weekend. In normal time and normal play, they both looked stone wall penalty's. But the players conned the referee. were is the retrospective punishment for things like that?

He's the bulb off stormzy .... not into this modern gangsta rap or whatever , just flicking through mtv.... I thought it was rom rapping

Best way I can describe what I mean is this - if I had the choice of striker from anyone in world football who I'd want bearing down on goal, one on one with the 'keeper, for one chance, I'd choose Lukaku.

However, if I had to choose a striker who had to actually play 90 minutes of an actual game, Lukaku wouldn't make my top 50.

They covered RL contribution onMOTD. What was clear is that a significant issue was how poor the service was. Time after time he offered him self the space was there he was in the correct position but the inability of the midfielders to play the ball was quite simply frightening.Very very few strikers would keep making those runs only for it to lead to frustration.

Time will tell if he does indeed end up at Chelsea but if he does I suspect those runs will no doubt end up with the ball being played into his path.

maxresdefault.jpg

They covered RL contribution onMOTD. What was clear is that a significant issue was how poor the service was. Time after time he offered him self the space was there he was in the correct position but the inability of the midfielders to play the ball was quite simply frightening.Very very few strikers would keep making those runs only for it to lead to frustration.

Time will tell if he does indeed end up at Chelsea but if he does I suspect those runs will no doubt end up with the ball being played into his path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back