Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder if he's brothers with pot noodle head man who was in the Anfield Road end a couple of seasons back.

From Twitter.

@ellarguero report that Costa will earn €30m-a-year in China...and Chelsea's transfer fee will be around €90m (£76.2m).

Bye Rom? :oops:

They're supposedly after Belotti and Morata too.

From what I have read I suspect it's not going to be just one forward and again from what I read they are planning to sell off several of the players that they have out on loan. Players like Atsu, yes the same one, Kalas, Begovic, Zouma, Willian , Costa and even Willian are on their way out. There's one or two in that number that would do a job at GP

Lukaku goes to Chelsea - Chelsea don't show him the patience we have - he has a dip in form - spends the last third of the season on the bench. I'm psychic.
Then spouts off in the Belgian press about being the best player in the world and how it has always been his dream to play for Real Madrid like his hero Perica Ognjenovi.

Lukaku goes to Chelsea - Chelsea don't show him the patience we have - he has a dip in form - spends the last third of the season on the bench. I'm psychic.

Sell for £80m

Loan back to us for the rest of the season in January when they realise he's not as good as he says he is.

I can get on board with this.

Can imagine Rom will be happy if Chelsea buy him plus Belotti/Morata etc as he wants to be number 1 and with that level of competition he may just end up on the bench again. If he signs he will want Batshuayi or a Remy type as his backup - good but not better than him.

They covered RL contribution onMOTD. What was clear is that a significant issue was how poor the service was. Time after time he offered him self the space was there he was in the correct position but the inability of the midfielders to play the ball was quite simply frightening.Very very few strikers would keep making those runs only for it to lead to frustration.

Time will tell if he does indeed end up at Chelsea but if he does I suspect those runs will no doubt end up with the ball being played into his path.

Thats strange as I read a few reports that had a go at him because he just plonked himself inbetween the 2 CB's and his movement was awful.

From what I have read I suspect it's not going to be just one forward and again from what I read they are planning to sell off several of the players that they have out on loan. Players like Atsu, yes the same one, Kalas, Begovic, Zouma, Willian , Costa and even Willian are on their way out. There's one or two in that number that would do a job at GP
I would like to see us in for Begovic & Zouma. Get rid of Joel and Stekelenburg and get a young keeper in also, Pickford, Leno, Horn etc.

Also loads of reports saying Conte wants Morata as his first striker, on a 5 year deal. Can't see Rom going there to play 2nd fiddle. I'd rather see him leave England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back