Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of paper talk this morning. I think he's going and while I'll be gutted I can't blame him for going to a CL team.

Will be gutted if he goes as he's a top striker and I doubt we'll be able to replace him adequately. Be absolutely amazed if Niasse turned out to be half as good.

I cant see him in an Everton shirt next season. The calibre of clubs that will want him in the summer will be way above our level.

Lots of paper talk this morning. I think he's going and while I'll be gutted I can't blame him for going to a CL team.
Makes me laugh, how the media tell us he wants champions league football. Then say Chelsea want him back or he's going to man Utd, who also could miss out on the top 4.

I said to a gloating West Ham fan on Twitter last night, when he tongue in cheek said we should sign lukaku if they got top 4.

And I said he would never Join West Ham even with champions league football. Imo rom wants to play for and be associated with a global name. All about the brand especially for his agent

Boss. Please stay.

I actually think our best chance of keeping him is a marquee managerial appointment. If I was Rom I'd want the manager sacked cause I'd be demoralised seeing what should be matchwinning goals turned into consolations every other week.

martinez is the one who's made him vastly improve though, let's be honest. He must be watching the other end and thinking [Poor language removed] this again. i'll just wait and see what happens in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back