Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty the penalty was pretty dire yet until that point he played well: a well taken goal; lead the line well; great movement.

The penalty miss seemed to suck all the positives he had shown out of them. Still, he's the best striker we've had in a generation!

Had a massive row with someone during yesterday's game as it went to 2-2, who was going mental at Lukaku...

I tried to explain that not only did he score, and create an assist, he was the person behind the pass to besic For the pen (ironically, it shouldn't have been a pen, and ultimately changed flow of game). He was brilliant yesterday.

Wasn't having any of it. Called him every name under the sun. Lazy, sheet, etc... I just don't get our fans some times.

All the greats miss pens, Rom is no different. 23 goals this season he's got. Yet fans still go mental.

you concede 3 goals at home... You don't deserve to win. Not his fault they conceded in the last 20 that lies solely with the manager (for not realising the shift in balance after the miss) and the defence who are supposedly premier league calibre.

Great performance from him yesterday, that first goal was class.

I'm not a fan of his penalty taking technique - usually pea rolls it in rather than smashing it into the corner. Agree that was a miss waiting to happen.

Still our most important player. Please stay.

He and Lennon were our man of the match by far.
I was surprised when Lennon was subbed, but thought Rom would've come off.
Certainly the wrong subs were made, but clearly that's been discussed to death.

IF he must go, I hope it's abroad to Bayern or PSG. Never want to see him in the shirt of another PL team
This is my thought too... I'd rather Bayern... just for the fact that I don't really like PSG.

Brilliant player.

Still should have scored a free shot from 12 yards out though. It's not as if Adrian pulled a worldie is it?

Adrian was a long way off his line to be fair... but it was still a very poor pen

I dont get why people are saying he will go?

He came out a couple of weeks ago talking about how excited he was even for next season already and playing with our young core.

Chelsea have ordered a big slice of humble pie and asked if Romelu Lukaku could drop it round, in return for £56m they found down the back of the sofa. Lukaku may want to hold fire on a return to London, however, with Bayern Munich also said to be keen: technical director Michael Reschke watched the Belgian score against Aston Villa last week, which may or may not have impressed him.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...urs-romelu-lukaku-to-bayern-munich-or-chelsea

Chelsea have ordered a big slice of humble pie and asked if Romelu Lukaku could drop it round, in return for £56m they found down the back of the sofa. Lukaku may want to hold fire on a return to London, however, with Bayern Munich also said to be keen: technical director Michael Reschke watched the Belgian score against Aston Villa last week, which may or may not have impressed him.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...urs-romelu-lukaku-to-bayern-munich-or-chelsea
56mil? And the rest.

Tell everyone to koff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back