Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation has changed. If we want to keep him we will....the new money means we don't need to cave in. If we want to we can sit him in the stiffs with the rest of his contract to run down. Player power is reducing a little now.

Can anyone blame him really?

11th last season and we're sitting in 12th now, currently on the same points as Bournemouth.
That guardian article has put a downer on everything. It is so obvious he will be off in the summer, he reiterates time and time again of how the club has underachieved and he longs for champions league football.

It's interesting that jagielka and lukaku don't share your view.

Lukaku might and you may see this played out in the Summer, having all the money in the world like City did wasn't a draw for truly great players at first, mercenaries were on them like a flash though, so getting a massive fee for him may not advance us an inch.

Looks like it is a strong possibility depending on the level of interest and money ("good of the club") on offer.

The only way I can see him staying is if we win the FA Cup, win most of our games until the end of the season, and then offer big contracts and make some marquee signings. The whole.club and team must excel.

What is certain is that Everton don't sell cheap, and he will go with the fans' blessing because he is ultra-impressive and ambitious on a personal level.

Everton will look for £75m with add-ons and the like I am sure. We won't give in for £55m so there is always a chance he might stay..

I wonder if Moshiri will exert his will in this moment.

We have in lukaku what all other teams in the premier league want most...a proven goalscorer. Oh how United and arsenal would love a player like rom. We could get 50m+ for him, but it would make no difference, how on earth would we replace him with someone of similar standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back