Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has gone- Niasse may aswell play the rest of the season

giphy.gif

So Lukaku's father wants him to play for Bayern, only if Lewandowski leaves, or United. Why would the Bavarians sell the hottest striker in Europe? And if Mourinho goes to United and/or they fail to qualify for the Champions League they'll be even less appealing.

His agent would prefer him to join Juventus. The Italian-born Raiola represents Pogba. He presumably has strong contacts in Turin and, I imagine, it would be the most financially-advantageous deal for him. There aren't that many world-beaters in their squad. If the french midfielder leaves he'll be left with Buffon, Chiellini, Cuadrado, Evra, Khedira and Morata for company.

Juve's transfer record of £39.66m for Buffon was set in 2001/2. The most that they have spent since then is £24m on centre-forward Dybala last summer. It's doubtful that they could afford to join in a bidding war.

His father has also said he needs to start every week and that a return to Chelsea would be difficult.

Lukaku has made no secret of his ambition to become the most complete centre-forward in world football. If, as reported Ibrahimovich leaves PSG, they could be an option but he's not going to improve in a league where there's no competition.

I don't think that Romelu is in a hurry to leave. Any move would have to be the right one and there doesn't seem to be a natural suitor. It works to our advantage that he's unlikely to push for a transfer and that we're not under any financial pressure to sell. When and if he does leave us it will be for a colossal sum. Either way we will be in a stronger position than at any other time in the Premier League era.

John Stones.

Good point!
But I think that if Stones really wanted to go to Chelsea, they would have found a deal everybody was happy with.
Like I said before; A contract these days is a means for both parties to have some leverage (depending on who's the one who wants the contract to be ended).

His dad wants him to aim for CL. This we know.

His agent is a get, and wants him to play elsewhere. This we know. Even Alex Ferguson hated his agent and that's saying something.

Lukaku has made no secret of his ambition. This we know.

Is there anything to see here?

I was being a tad sarcastic , if it was any other player the knives would be out. He wants to leave.
I don't think he wants to leave, I think if we were in CL he'd stay.

I don't think he's dying to leave Everton because we're Everton. It's because we're not matching his wishes. CL is key and that's why this season is a (phenomenal) damp squib and missed (unique) opportunity.

Since Sharpy's best days, we've waited for someone as good or better, and we wasted him.

I remain in hope that he'll stay because Moshiri will intervene with mucho mulah.

His dad wants him to aim for CL. This we know.

His agent is a get, and wants him to play elsewhere. This we know. Even Alex Ferguson hated his agent and that's saying something.

Lukaku has made no secret of his ambition. This we know.

Is there anything to see here?
Didn't he make comments as well, while away in Belgium? Or did I misread something earlier?

Im 41 next Summer and I would really like to keep Kelly Brook in my cellar.

Instead, you're unable to move from your seat...cocooned in from a cement-like combination of grape jam, jizz and Walker's Cheese & Onion dust. Don't get me wrong, I like your heart but unfortunately it's about the size of the massive friction burns on your inner thighs.

Fat David Prentice, you're just a fat David Prentice...fat David Peeeeeentice.

Im 41 next Summer and I would really like to keep Kelly Brook in my cellar.
I think everyone is forgetting that moyes was ginger

Instead, you're unable to move from your seat...cocooned in from a cement-like combination of grape jam, jizz and Walker's Cheese & Onion dust. Don't get me wrong, I like your heart but unfortunately it's about the size of the massive friction burns on your inner thighs.

Fat David Prentice, you're just a fat David Prentice...fat David Peeeeeentice.
Obligatory 'stay on topic' post.

it all in the out now. clear as a day that he's off.

martinez must feel like his nuts have been kicked in.

it can be anything between £45-65m who knows.

you can buy nice things with that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back