Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy hasn't got the technical ability to be in a top champions league side. People have been using his age as an excuse for the last 3 years (the bloke is 23 not 19!) but the fact is I haven't seen a striker with a worse first touch since mick Ferguson and yes I include Brett angell in that

Looking forward to a few of the world record bids several of you told me we'd be seeing.

Big Mino will be house hunting in Barcelona as we speak.

Been ridiculously bad for months. Has had one good match this year (Chelsea), and despite being one of the best young players in the world he's making the idea of him leaving easier to take with every "performance".

Not sure whether to blame him or Martinez but if he is convinced to stay I'm sure he'll be back to his best with a new manager.

He was brilliant for most of the year, showed us what a player he is, and has been our best striker for many years.

Doesn't give him the excuse to completely down tools and start sulking because we're [Poor language removed].

You'll get your move but we still pay your extortionate wages every week until then. Nobhead.

This guy hasn't got the technical ability to be in a top champions league side. People have been using his age as an excuse for the last 3 years (the bloke is 23 not 19!) but the fact is I haven't seen a striker with a worse first touch since mick Ferguson and yes I include Brett angell in that

How many times do people have to say give Niasse a chance. I think he could easily have a worse touch than Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back