Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor tonight although service into him wasn't great.

But as a footballer you don't pass to team-mates who are stood static and surrounded by opposition players. If, as some say, Rom prefers balls to run on to then the move has to start with his movement off the ball, and even then he needs to stay onside.

I've been frustrated with him for a while, but in all honesty we don't have a lot of other choices.

Rom badly needs a goal now, you can see it in his game, its not working for him, he either isnt getting the ball or is wasting it. Needs a kick start, dropping him isn't the answer.

Have to admit I'm not a big fan of lukaku, his ball control is dreadful, he is easily dominated be average CH as shown tonight by all accounts and half the time looks like he can't be bothered, will he improve ? who knows but I haven't seen a great improvement in two seasons.

He'll pull through. He's young and self confident enough to know the mocking of his frizzy hair will only be a tempory thing, soon they will fear the Predator again..

He's only got Pienaar to look to for inspiration, he's was in (wife)belting form whilst trying to grow his back!

Needs to get himself to a Central European league, where all of the defenders are little farts that he can barge out of the way.

Frustrating seeing him stood on the edge of the box as your winger is darting towards the byline. I don' think he's lazy it's just I think he switches off sometimes and doesn't do what you'd expect a 'natural' striker do...Best striker we've had in donkeys though so just need to bare with him until it clicks back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back