Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad says Bayern Munich or United. Fair enough United but I can't see him at Bayern yet needs to keep Improving before he thinks about joining one of the top 3 clubs in the world particularly if lewnadoski stays + isn't the German transfer record €40 million euro for javi Martinez so Bayern will have to double it to get rom.
Perhaps United we see there not champions league though so it would all be a bit hollow if he leaves for them as he has publicly stated his desire to play in the champions league.
Bayern don't spend that kind of money , ever.

His dads a tool. If he wants out then he can go, if they pay the price. He thinks he's better than he is, if he wants to win stuff and compete at the top level he needs to score his one on ones and not miss penalties when the pressure is on. Biggest game of his season in the semi and his finishing went to pot. Proper bottled it. Like his dad said, he couldn't handle Italy. Go somewhere easy lad, that's the way to improve yourself.

Well said. Also missed the penalty at home to West Ham which was probably the final nail in Martinez' coffin and the point where our league season finished.

A lot of talent and a top class goal scorer but he's got a lot of work to do to become the player he thinks he's going to be. After this and last season, I won't be too disappointed to see any of them go after the way they've conducted themselves and the league position these so called stars have got us in.

We have money to spend these days and if the current lot can't achieve, we can go out and replace them. I'd get 2 top strikers with the money we get from Lukaku. We need better back up than Kone and Niasse, and top teams don't have a second striker solely as back up, they have them to contribute throughout the season.

I'd still try to convince him to stay. 20 goals plus a season guaranteed. Forget bout what his da or agent say. Money talks there. If rom comes our and say he definitely wants to go fair enough sell him. If not do our best to hang on to him. Alot if people seem to think 65 mil no prob gi and spend that on another world class striker or even 2. it is very difficult to find a goal scorer available. And most importantly if all even harder to get them to join a mid table. True he has been poor last 2 monrhs but Without him this season we would have been close to relegation.

Sure, we might have. I still expect more of a player of his quality. His attitude is terrible, he almost doesn't run, his body language is Anichebe 2.0 and he's crying like a little bitch in the media. Get rid

....y'know what, that wasn't really an all out defence of ROM TBH, sounded like, soz, it was more a pop at how bad things could potentially have become. I get it though, as much as I like him the last month or so has made me wonder...so much so where once I'd have been gutted at him offing now I'm just kinda'okay, bring on the money...'

He Da's a bad tit like.

I love him but the lack of effort for the last 2/3 months has been disgraceful. Still want him to stay if he is inspired by the managerial choice but if not get as much in for him as possible and let the new man weave some magic with the funds.

Thanks for some great memories Rom and a great goal tally over 3 seasons but if you don't want to be here then do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back