Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone comes in with a silly, astronomical offer he isn't going anywhere before the Euro's (if he has a great tournament his value sky rockets).
i'm assuming no in's or out's will happen until a new manager is appointed.

I don't get the love in. He's a striker who gets payed a lot of money to score goals but couldn't deliver on the big stage this season and doesn't want to stick around by the sound of things. Would be good if he stays on with the new manager coming in but I'm not arsed about him, his father or his agent, the three of them are absolute poison. £65 million will bulk up the squad, Moshi will give us funds for a top class striker.

He has no loyalty to us and constantly talks utter BS when he is with his international team mates. You'd expect him to have a word with his embarrassing dad but I guess things like that will ultimately get him the move he desires. If we get offered 55m or so I expect us to sell, just hope we have a massive pot to spend this summer as we are going to need it.

If we get 65m it'll certainly ease the pain. That's a whopping amount of money and with a good manager and Moshiri we'll be well placed to go after a world class striker.

£65 million would be amazing. Yes he scored 18 league goals, but don't most strikers aim for 15 to 20? Could get a decent replacement, with a better attitude for £20 million. Spend the rest on building the squad, plus whatever our new owner wants to spend.

He's an excellent player at 23 and pretty near irreplaceable immediately - we're going to have to spread out goals across the squad next season when he leaves.
Would prefer him to go to PSG to replace Zlatan rather than go to a league rival.

Happy to let him go for a consideration now. He's been entertaining and his goals have been more than welcome, but his heart is clearly elsewhere, and he's not old enough or mature enough to have bought into what Everton, or football, represents and is just after the headlines - typical striker (he says as an ex centre back)!

I'd rather him be sold now, before the possibility of a major injury in the Euros. If that happened, we'd have a striker who doesn't want to be here convalescing for a year, who's value will only be less afterwards.

We could buy 2 decent strikers for the cash he's raise, who would have to compete each other hard for a starting berth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back