Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time he talks about his desire to move elsewhere he just becomes more expensive for his new club. He's still contracted to us, and if he wants to move so badly, and has a target in mind then he's helping our negotiating hand with every word. Carry on Rom.

Though you could take the opposite view, in that his desire to go reduces his value on the open market

I hope we get a good price for him and get someone new in. I don't agree with having players in the team who are not interested in being here. I think we have seen from about March onwards that apart from the cup games, Romelu didn't give a monkeys and half the time he was just trotting about, trying not to get injured.

Hope we get 2 or 3 clubs bidding for him and get the price over the £65m mark and use the money to get 2 or 3 good players in

I don't think you tend to get bidding wars anymore, normally a club asks for x amount and two clubs will agree and be left to talk to the player and sort out which option he wants. As long as we get a big sale with also some add ons i don't mind.

Though you could take the opposite view, in that his desire to go reduces his value on the open market

I'm taking the view that Moshiri will be looking at this and say let's play hard ball - if he's so keen to go someone needs to pay for that keenness.

Every time he talks about his desire to move elsewhere he just becomes more expensive for his new club. He's still contracted to us, and if he wants to move so badly, and has a target in mind then he's helping our negotiating hand with every word. Carry on Rom.

He is going about it in such an arse over tit manner that i can see when he does (which i think now looks nailed on) leave then we will be able to get him to stick a transfer request as well, that will save us a fair few bob

Otherwise he is going to have to face the prospect of coming back after the Euros to a pissed off set of team mates and a fanbase who will let him know exactly how they like his interviews, not a enticing prospect for him like

Got the point now that i hope he does bugger off to PSG for 65m or whatever they pay, guaranteed way for him to never win a trophy of note and to never improve his game good enough for where he believes he is already at in his own head

I want him gone now he has turned into a right proper tit! Mourinho moved him on speaks volumes
No way will Mourinho take him to united not a chance, can buy better for similar money

If I was mosh I would bench him next season. The way to deal with these guys is drop them Martinez was to soft
I hope he goes to a ` beautiful club` we get a new stadium and get champions league without the tit ! + tit no 2 his father
like a lot of clubs want that duo spouting off all the time

He knows what he's doing here.

There will be around a £25m gap between what Everton want, and whatever fees his agent has agreed with another club. The only solution is to reach a point of no return with the fans.

You'd think he'd been top scorer in the league last season, the way he goes on. It'll be funny watching do an Odemwingie on deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back