Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here s the deal lads. He is 4-1 to be an Everton player at the start of the season .. SO - he is a big lummox with the first touch of a donkey. Let's just get 65million for him and move on as he wants out because him and his old man reckon he is better than Everton. Bye bye ... Next !

I agree with that.

I am tempted to take the 4/1 about him starting the season here, though.

I could see protracted wrangling and any deal for him leaving not being cut until very late in the window.

I agree with that.

I am tempted to take the 4/1 act out him starting the season here, though.

I could see protracted wrangling and any deal for him leaving not being cut until very late in the window.
Problem is unless it is PSG we won't get the right money for him ...

I would have thought he would have, Zat.

Long balls from deep and him running on to them always seemed to me how a team could get the best out of him.

He would be expected to hold the ball up and lets be honest, if its a couple of metres away from him he wont bother moving.

He would be expected to hold the ball up and lets be honest, if its a couple of metres away from him he wont bother moving.

I didn't think the long ball game required a striker holding the ball up much....more a case of him always playing facing the opposition goal and running to get on to balls played from deep.

He himself said in an interview on BBC the day of the Chelsea cup tie that Everton spent too much time pussyfooting around in the middle of the park instead of getting it up the field quicker.

I agreed with him.

I didn't think the long ball game required a striker holding the ball up much....more a case of him always playing facing the opposition goal and running to get on to balls played from deep.

He himself said in an interview on BBC the day of the Chelsea cup tie that Everton spent too much time pussyfooting around in the middle of the park instead of getting it up the field quicker.

I agreed with him.

Going more direct would suit him but i take that to mean not tapping the ball around 100 times before getting it forward.

Who's problem is that then mate?
Depends on the angle you are looking at it from ! If he is going we need to be able to make good money on him ... If he stays because no one will pay the money then he will not perform at all for us .. If the new manager and Mr Moshri brought him back in line and he improved some more that would work ... The problem to answer your question is that in his mind he has already gone in my belief.

Depends on the angle you are looking at it from ! If he is going we need to be able to make good money on him ... If he stays because no one will pay the money then he will not perform at all for us .. If the new manager and Mr Moshri brought him back in line and he improved some more that would work ... The problem to answer your question is that in his mind he has already gone in my belief.
Going nowhere unless we get what we want with 3 seasons remaining under contract. He has a problem here.

Based on his comments I would sell to the highest bidder.

Think he is our second most unsellable player in the squad, but if he isn't fully committed then let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back