Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that interview makes sense.
In the past, the days of West Bromwich [Albion], I was a step away from Juventus, But [agent] Mino Raiola told me in no uncertain terms that before a move like that, I would have to be more consistent and aggressive on the field
Didn't he only get Raiola as his agent during his second season with us?

It doesnt make sense either, when he was at West Brom, his agent wasnt Raiola, so hes chatting wham the utter trumpet.
Never known a player to speak to the media so much in my life.

Is anyone actually in for him? All the noise is coming from him/his dad/his agent.

No one is going to pay what we want. He needs PSG to get into the mix to stand a chance of leaving, IMO.

Has to stay for me. Double his contract. Build around him with the transfer budget. We weren't far off at the beginning of the season before we gave up.

Four or five quality additions to the 11, keep all our top players, and I think we can compete.

agreed! Fck him and his dad but try to keep him if possible. proven +20 goals-a-season striker is very hard to get even with the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back