Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they're probably selling every senior striker they have this summer - Costa, Falcao, Pato and Remy all likely to leave, so even if they sign Morata, I'd expect them to be in the market for another top striker too

Only thing to be mindful of for Rom I guess is if Morata goes there, how much first team football can Rom expect to get? Big gamble
I'd be seriously surprised if they sold Costa. He's a headache but also one of the few who showed pride at that club all season and is still a class player when he focuses on just playing and the darker stuff

Rom - enough! In my view he has got ability (still to be honed etc). If he 'd gone last summer I'd have been gutted. But now I find that I'm tired of all his jabbering. If he stays good. But, equally I could cope with him leaving too. Looking forward to builiding our squad this summer and if he's not part of it so be it.

Maybe he'll go to Leicester?

They're in the Champions League next season and are selling their top striker

I doubt they'd pay what we wanted though, which would be the only roadblock there

Can't see Spurs wanting him, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United are all signing/have signed other strikers. Liverpool could afford him, but that's a lateral move at best in the current climate.

He's not ready for The Barca/Bayern/Madrid bracket of club yet. Juventus and PSG could probably both afford him and would match his ambition for CL Football. If Dortmund make some money from player sales, maybe they'll dip their toes in the water?

I'm thinking more and more that he'll have nowhere to go

I'm leaning towards either him staying and giving it a go under the new manager or PSG meeting our asking price and him leaving

I'd rather he stay to be honest

I doubt they'd pay what we wanted though, which would be the only roadblock there

Can't see Spurs wanting him, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United are all signing/have signed other strikers. Liverpool could afford him, but that's a lateral move at best in the current climate.

He's not ready for The Barca/Bayern/Madrid bracket of club yet. Juventus and PSG could probably both afford him and would match his ambition for CL Football. If Dortmund make some money from player sales, maybe they'll dip their toes in the water?

I'm leaning towards either him staying and giving it a go under the new manager or PSG meeting our asking price and him leaving

4-1 mate for him staying have a go

How about hire purchase or PCP from The Foxes.lol

If you look around, are actually no real links to any clubs, just him, his dad and agent talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back