Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be going anywhere unless it is on the clubs terms. Moshiri will put him in his place. He owes us big time for his pathetic end to the season and then big time charlie'in about these past few weeks.

I expect to see a different Lukaku next season or 60m extra in the kitty for the new manager to spend. Either way we hold all the aces.

Has to stay for me. Double his contract. Build around him with the transfer budget. We weren't far off at the beginning of the season before we gave up.

Four or five quality additions to the 11, keep all our top players, and I think we can compete.

i'd keep him, but i wouldn't be doubling his contract ha

that would show we're small time and we value him bigger than us. As well as the total lack of pride for our club "mouth us off to the press, we'll double your contract" - should be docking him his wages.

We basically need to tell him to sit down, shut up, play his football for another year and show him who's boss, if next season convinces him we actually are a force to be reckoned with then that's how we'll keep him happy, if not we'd still get a massive fee. I would never have thought he would last longer than 3 years with bill as owner anyway.

I see him as a potential new Drogba in the right managerial hands.

Strength, power, amazing foot skills (when the ball is properly delivered) but I wonder has what has been done and said over the past couple of seasons at EFC irreparably damaged his attitude and that of us fans. He definitely can head but needs more coaching - Dunc?

The new manager will no doubt have serious discussions with him, and ideally, I would like to see a happy, committed, and well-served Lukaku wearing number 9 at Everton.

However, a few bridges need to be mended in the meantime - I don't think that is insuperable.

Just get his Dad and agent to shut up.

We have the Mosh Man & his cash. We can let him run his contract down if we want. Don't need a big pay day from his sale. I hear the U21's are a cracking bunch of lads...

These Fleming footie players! So many good players yet they talk so much. I guess French players are bit like that as well. Might be a cultural thing mixed with cynical modern football.

He already said he chose his next club, so obviously this club had tapped him up, the bid must be on hold till we complete the signing of Koeman. Hope this club are not cheapsakes and will pay the money required for his signature

Chelsea have opened talks with Morata over a £40m move. List of clubs he could realistically go to are dwindling fast.

Chelsea have opened talks with Morata over a £40m move. List of clubs he could realistically go to are dwindling fast.

Nah, they're probably selling every senior striker they have this summer - Costa, Falcao, Pato and Remy all likely to leave, so even if they sign Morata, I'd expect them to be in the market for another top striker too

Only thing to be mindful of for Rom I guess is if Morata goes there, how much first team football can Rom expect to get? Big gamble

Nah, they're probably selling every senior striker they have this summer - Costa, Falcao, Pato and Remy all likely to leave, so even if they sign Morata, I'd expect them to be in the market for another top striker too

Only thing to be mindful of for Rom I guess is if Morata goes there, how much first team football can Rom expect to get? Big gamble

Man u are getting Ibrashimovic, have rashford , martial and rooney so not going there, city won't have him. Arsenal won't pay the money which leaves only chelsea in this league.

He needs to be convinced to give us one more year.

If he doesn't want to then fine, get rid ASAP and get the cash spent on 2 decent strikers who can get us 15 goals a season each..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back