Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man u are getting Ibrashimovic, have rashford , martial and rooney so not going there, city won't have him. Arsenal won't pay the money which leaves only chelsea in this league.

Only problem is that Chelski don't have CL footie, never mind European football, this coming season which would really give a lie to his stated ambitions of playing at the top level :)

Well, quite obviously lots of clubs would like him, they just can't afford him

I'm sure 85 of the 92 clubs in England would love to have him. What I fail to believe is that any of the clubs mentioned by him & his dad would want him.

Whether he can ever have the work rate or desire of a top class player is up to him. Whether he'll ever have the touch of a top class player, I very much doubt it.

10,000th reply

:dance:

:bye:

Capturekjkkl.webp

I'm sure 85 of the 92 clubs in England would love to have him. What I fail to believe is that any of the clubs mentioned by him & his dad would want him.

Whether he can ever have the work rate or desire of a top class player is up to him. Whether he'll ever have the touch of a top class player, I very much doubt it.

I question his work rate and desire.

FA cup semi final.

@Tubey was unusally accurate about him all season.

His Chelsea goal suddenly made him think he's a superstar.

Superstars perform all season. Not every 10 games or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back